Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Be Mine Valentine

So this weekend we were able to go to Eagle to visit family since we had Monday off of school! We were able to celebrate both my Dad and Dallan's birthdays. We had a very relaxed weekend- which I was really grateful for. I love going home because I don't feel like I have to be doing much to enjoy myself- just being around my family makes it so perfect!

Valentines Morning Bridger woke me up early early (7:45 is pretty dang early for a Sunday morning!) with breakfast in bed. He experimented a little with the pancakes cuz he didn't have a recipe, but they were yummy! Then I was able to take a LONG, RELAXING bath- I look forward to baths at home since I don't dare take a bath here in our apartment. Valentines was perfect with breakfast in bed, a sentimental card and a simple, single red (beautiful) rose. Afterwards we were able to take a long walk before church and really just enjoy being together.


Thanks my love for a nice relaxing morning! You are the perfect Valentine!



1 comment:

Jacob said...

yay! how fun! what a little sweetheart. isnt marriage the best?!! glad you had a good valentines!
loves!
britt