Friday, September 24, 2010

Fall

I'm so happy that fall is here. What's not to love about this season? It's so beautiful, especially here in Utah where you look at the mountains changing colors every day. Fall brings sweaters, football games, hot chocolate or steamers from Star Bucks, the beginning of the holidays, traditions, comfort foods, changing leaves- the good stuff!

fall tree

Even though Utah is really pretty at this time of year, I get SO homesick for Eagle. I can't quite pinpoint why I get so homesick around this time- but year after year it's the same thing! My parent's yard constantly comes into mind. I guess I should just feel blessed and lucky that I have such fond memories of home. Home is definitely where my heart is, especially around this time of year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally know what you mean! I'm feeling very home sick for Eagle right about now! Soon though, we will get to return and being home again will feel so nice!

BL said...

YOu took those words right out of my mouth- I totally hate fall time in california cuz i get really homesick! Brian wanted to go to the pumpkin patch today and i told him no because it just didnt feel right to be at a pumpkin patch when the temperature was almost 100. Hopefully there will be a chill in the air soon!