Monday, November 8, 2010

Things I Love

Just a list of some things that I love. With Thanksgiving coming up I'm just so grateful for all these things!!

- Cherry Limeades from Sonic-- is there anything else as refreshing?
- College Football- honestly, sometimes I think I love it more than Bridger. Go BSU!
- Sweatpants
- Flip flops
- Diet Coke- it can turn my day around in a jiffy
-Sleeping- this may be my #1 favorite- sad, but true!
- Pizza- I probably could eat it every day
- The Holidays
- Fall time- as seen in my previous posts, it's my all time favorite season
- Vanilla Steamers from Starbucks- tis the season :)
- Christmas music- but not until after Thanksgiving!
- When Bridger plays with my hair
- Playing games
- Late night Mario Kart nights with my brothers
- Target
- Cafe Rio/Costa Vida
- Cuddling with my hubby...hubba hubba
- Blankets- I'm kinda a blanket snob, but when I find one I love it's heaven!
- Cookie Dough Ice Cream
- Finding good music
- Family
- Friends both old and new
- Getting my hair done- the two times a year it happens :)
- Zumba
- The smell of Garnier Fructise shampoo and conditioner
- River Rafting
-Gushers
- Modern Family
- New York City
- The Office
-Dolphins and the ocean in general
- My Husband

Just to name a few :)

No comments: