We've been watching the girls again this week.
I've surprised myself with how 'on schedule' we have been. We have even arrived at school too early! Now if only I could get to my school early. Or to anything early for that matter.
Sofie has wanted to take pictures together practically every day while we wait in the car for school to start. Look at that pretty little girl- I can't believe I started watching these girls when Sof was 6 months old! She's turned into a real beauty!
Love my little buddy...



After dinner we decided to take more pictures. These pictures aren't quite as beautiful.
They're actually horrific.
We had some good laughs though! Their post-bath hair makes them look even more funny. It sure made putting them to bed much harder because they couldn't stop laughing. They wanted to take more and more. Here is their debut in the fat booth:
Sofie- age 4
Ellie- age 6

Brooklyn- age 8 (doesn't she look like a boy with her wet, matted down hair?)

Oh the horror...

1 comment:
Those are the most hideous pictures I've ever seen... I LOVE IT! I love ugly pictures. And you my friend look gorgeous as always. Missing you lots and lots!!
Post a Comment