Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012 Fortune

Being the cute lady she is, my mom got fortune cookies for everyone at the New Years Eve party at my grandparents. After midnight we all got one and this is what mine said...






I opened it up and just had to laugh. Really? A sports opportunity? So awhile later I decided I deserved a better one, since clearly I am not the sports-participating type. And this is what I found...



Honestly?? 

Out of 50 fortunes, that's what I got? We had a good laugh about that one.  I guess I learned to just stick with the first one!

2 comments:

nick and karli martineau said...

oh whatever. i've seen your softball skills. but ok, it didn't say you have to necessarily participate. this clearly means that you are coming to the wcc tournament in las vegas with me. we have tickets for yoooouuuuu! and attending the celine dion concert while we're there :) i personally think you should give your mom a big hug for the fortune.

Rowbury Adventures said...

haha you little athlete you! Who needs Hygiene school, just go play a sport and you'll make millions!! Miss you.....