Monday, January 26, 2009

My Favorite Things!


So you know how there are just some days that are just...blah?  Nothing that terrible happens, but nothing too great either?  Today I took a final exam for my online class, and was one test question away from getting an A- in the class.  It's not an end of the world feeling, more just like... shoot!  Anyway- these are the days I like to think of all my favorite things, the things that make life so great!  Here are a few of mine:

1. Key Lime Pie
2. Taking hot baths right before I go to bed- puts me right out!
3. Finding a good book I can't put down- and reading it on the chair-and-a-half at the cabin
4. Sonic's Cherry Limeades
5. Bridger's foot rubs
6.  Going home to see family
7. A clean apartment
8. Breakfast for dinner
9. Costa Vida sweet pork salads
10. Sunday afternoon naps after church
11. Any talk from Elder Holland
12. Waking up and realizing you still have a couple hours to sleep
13. Driving up to Sundance in the fall time with the windows down
14. Dolphins- if i could be a dolphin trainer I totally would
15. The color green
16. Bridger's hugs- he gives the best hugs
17. My dad's laugh
18. My family in general
19. Fall time weather
20. Orchids and daffodils- they're such happy flowers
21. Learning about people and having heart to heart conversations!
22. Random phone calls from friends
23. River rafting with Ashley's family
24. Coffee houses and vanilla steamers
25. Games- scattegories, catch phrase, guesstures, phase 10, scum, speed, pictionary, etc.
26. Being married- it's just way too fun!
27. A good turkey/avocado sandwich
28. Boating
29. Great photography- some day i'm going to have enough money to buy a nice nice camera             and learn all about it!
30. The peace that comes from praying
31. Laying on my mom's lap while she plays with my hair- some things never change!
32. The look of my feet right after a pedicure- any other day they're just gross!
33. Chapstick- gotta have it.
34. The feeling of knowing all your hard work has paid off
35. Watching BSU football
36. Catching up with my good friends- when you can just keep talking til the early hours of the          morning!
37. and most importantly- BRIDGER!!! love of my life. 
 
I could go on- and heck- maybe someday I will!  But for now i'm content and already feeling much happier even just thinking of these things! Life really is great. 



No comments: