Monday, May 18, 2009

Dear Summer...


Please be kind to Bridger.  With three part time jobs and summer school, this boy could use a break, wouldn't you say?  The first week of summer was actually pretty relaxing and we started to think maybe he wouldn't be as busy as we originally thought. And I started to really love you for it.  But- alas- it is not so.  The next week you came stronger and busier than ever. The poor man leaves the house at about 6:30 for his College Algebra class, then runs from job to job trying to make everyone happy.  He is exhausted to say the least, because once he gets home from working he has to study study study.  You really should give him a break!  And please, let there be no more trips to the emergency room.  Maybe if Bridger wasn't so busy he wouldn't be in such a rush and wouldn't have given himself a nasty deep cut on his hand from a screw driver, resulting in 5 stitches.  Could've been worse, but it is no fun- no fun at all!  If you could give me my husband back I would really appreciate it. Except him working means more money- which means less student loans we have to take out.  And less stress, and more fun later. Oh boy!  The joys of both being in school.  I guess all I can say is Summer, I have a love-hate relationship with you.  Please play nice. 

Sincerely-

Bridger's biggest fan

No comments: