Wednesday, June 10, 2009

An "Ah-Hah!" Moment

So one day I was in my apartment, thinking about school and the future and the like.  Originally I was planning on graduating not this December, but next December- 2010.  I had this brilliant idea....

I figured out that if I take two online classes this summer, then I can graduate this APRIL!!! Oh how happy that made me.  April just seems SO much closer- so much more within my reach!  So that's my plan. Graduate this next April!

But then I had another brilliant idea.  If I can graduate in April, that also means I can apply for Utah College of Dental Hygiene in hopes of starting Fall of 2010.  This way, I can finish my first year of dental hygiene while Bridger finishes his last year of his undergraduate.  Then he can work and do an internship while I finish my last year!  Then- we plan to move to Boise for about a year while he does another internship at St. Lukes- while I work and save lots o' money so we won't be completely poor while Bridger gets his M.H.A.  And then I can work while he does his masters!  

Brilliant? I think so... I just hope I can get in now!   Now my summer has gone from super boring to super busy- doing two (hard) online classes and shadowing a dental hygienist so I can get my 50 hours of observation before I apply- along with my part time job.  We'll see what happens! 

Keeping my fingers crossed! :)

No comments: