Saturday, August 15, 2009

Just Some Silliness....


I was looking for a certain video in my iPhoto tonight and came upon this gem. What made it so great is I had never actually seen it before- I had completely forgotten it existed.  

Background: Erin 'Slaughter' Moyle and I lived together freshman year in the dorms- hence the cinderblock walls. This was taken late at night while studying. Disregard my awful breakout and lack of enthusiasm in the video. But as I watched it tonight- five times in a row- it just made me smile :) those were some pretty good days, and I miss this girl! Erin is SO great! Now she is married, 8 months pregnant and about to pop out a little guy. Oh how times have changed!

If you don't know Erin and I's relationship, you might not find it funny. Heck- you might not find it funny anyway. It's REALLY random.  I guess it just brings me back to the good ole' days of messy dorm rooms and dinner out of styrofoam boxes.


No comments: