So I know I haven't been the best blogger lately- to be honest there is nothing interesting we've done that people would want to know about lately. School and work consume our lives- there is nothing thrilling about that! Actually- take that back. We had a trip to Boise, pumpkin carving night, and my friend Jesse came into town a few weeks ago. Those were all very fun! No pictures sadly. Anyway- last weekend was Halloween! We considered going to Boise for the holiday, because I've gone to Boise every Halloween since I've been away from home- but under the circumstances this year it just wasn't going to work out. Friday evening we went up to Park City to a cabin for my cousin Andrea's halloween party- it was so fun and we were so happy we were able to make it! Bridger and I dressed up as nerds- not the most original thing, I know- but we had a good time. The party was full of funny costumes, yummy yummy food, awesome decorations, and great company! Here are a few pictures:
The Nerds
The crowd- minus some who left a bit early
Bridger's face is CLASSIC! We just busted up looking at this picture. Chad looks like he's way too happy to be mean.
What is it about cheerleaders, always pickin' on the nerds!
The guys
The Gals
Did I ever mention I have the most beautiful cousins ever?
Anyway- we were pretty exhausted after the late night in Park City, so Saturday evening we actually ended up just staying in- which I must say was just what we needed. We needed a night of relaxation, NOT doing anything responsible. We picked up some dinner from Pita Pit and went to the nearest RedBox to find a scary movie- needless to say they were all lame. I didn't want to spend the money on going to Blockbuster- so we ended up getting Dan In Real Life. I forgot how funny that movie is! Sunday after Stake Conference, we headed up to Heber to Bridger's uncle's house for an early Sunday dinner- Jer and Paige have the most beautiful, inviting home in such a beautiful place. They have the cutest kids and we always enjoy our time with them- even if it isn't too often! After dinner we kinda got slammed back into reality- back to the homework and the whole shebang. But I am grateful for the perfect weekend- a little partying, a little relaxing, a little of everything. This weekend won't be quite as relaxing- we're watching the Ollivier girls starting tomorrow! Not relaxing- but still so fun, and so entertaining.
My count down has begun to the Holidays! They can't come soon enough!
5 comments:
I love the nerd idea! I might have to copy that one year! Have you guys decided about Boise for Thanksgiving? Hopefully ill see you at the shower!
haha it was pretty fun- and YES we're coming to Boise for Thanksgiving- we weren't going to be able to leave Utah til Wednesday night but Bridger got work off that day so we get to come Tuesday- so I'll be able to make it! I'm excited!
Oh my gosh those pictures are hilarious!!! I love the one of you and Jess! And the one of Bridger and Chad--hahah. I am so sad that we didn't get to go! Love your costumes--for sure the prettiest nerd there ever was:)
Miss you guys! Need to get together if you are ever not working or doing homework!
Who's in the good 'ol HHS cheerleader costume??? I think I still have mine out in the garage! haha
haha that is my cousin Jessica. She's my dad's sister's daughter. It was SO classic!
Post a Comment