Monday, September 28, 2009

Christopher Robin


Once there was a boy.  His name was Christopher Robin- and he once said these wise words to Winnie the Pooh:

"Just remember- 
You are braver than you believe, 
stronger than you seem,
and smarter than you think."

These words are honestly going to be getting me through this week- take that back- this whole semester.  Right now I feel like I'm literally suffocating with how much I have on my plate, but when I read this quote I get that extra boost. 

Thank you Christopher Robin.

3 comments:

Rachel Johnson said...

hang in there Jordy!! I think it is jordan writing this post! I hope you can keep your head a float through this rough semester!! You'll do great as always!

BL said...

Jordan, its lacey (peterson). Totally stumbled across your cute blog today. My blog is private so I need your email address, get it to me on facebook.

Douglas Family said...

hey jordan, will you be in boise for thanksgiving? we are having a baby shower for jessica peterson on wednesday before thanksgiving and she wants you to be there! if you think you can make it give me an address i can send you an invite!! thanks!