My dear friend Jesse celebrated a birthday a few days ago. Why do I love Jesse so much?
New Years Eve Party
This is a girl who has got a lot of heart. She is such a good friend to people and is a genuinely good person. She is a devout Christian who loves God and genuinely follows what she knows to be true. How many people can you say that about these days? I mean seriously? Jesse just graduated from Northwest Nazarene University from the Nursing program. She's one smart cookie!
Who knows...
I met Jesse in 6th grade when we rode on the same bus. Funny story- the first day of school (at least I think) I got onto the bus and didn't really know anyone. I asked this girl (Jesse) if I could sit by her. She looked up at me and quietly said yes. Conversations were slim at first- we were both kinda shy- but eventually these bus rides were quite fun! But here's the real story- apparently on that first day of school when I asked if I could sit by her on the bus- she really wanted to say NO! True story! Apparently she thought I would be snotty or something? Anyway- good thing she said yes so we could become friends, right? She did switch middle schools after 6th grade so I didn't see her for quite awhile- but we did become friends again later in high school. Some of my best memories with her were in our completely worthless psychology class where we would always talk about our future California roadtrip adventure that never happened. We were going to find a place for her to get her first tattoo and everything. Those were the days...

Love these girls- and Miss these times!
Fun times up in Cascade
Watching the fireworks on 4th of July!I love this girl- I really do. And we don't get to see each other nearly as often as we should. Jesse is just one of those good souls, ya know? I love her brutal honesty and sense of humor. She is beautiful beyond words and wanted to give her this little shout out for her birthday!

Beautiful friends at Zaundra's wedding

We can't explain this...

Okay so Jesse looks good. As for Ashley and I- WOW. This is called keep moving your face until the picture is snapped.

My bachelorette party in McCall

Pretty friends
At Jesse's birthday party- kinda fuzzy cuz it's a picture of a picture- but good picture none-the-less!
Friends reuniting after our first semester at college



No comments:
Post a Comment