Monday, June 28, 2010

Just for fun...

A: My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: HIGH. Our oven sure makes our place hot.

B: My BEDROOM THEME is: sage green and brown- my favorite combo lately!

C: The CAR in my driveway is: a great car- but in need of a drive-way.

D: My DESK looks: probably could be cleaner. We never actually use it- it ends up just being a "put this here cuz I don't know where else to put it" place.

E: The EXACT time I wake up daily is: It's never the same. Between 6 and 7- depending on the day and if I need to wash my hair or not.

F: The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: My hair

G: My GARAGE is filled with: someday I'll have a garage- and that day will be a good day.

H: My HOME is: small- but we don't need much bigger. If I could just get a newer, cleaner bathroom I'd be perfectly content.

I: If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: An unmade bed that is calling my name- I know, it's not even 4:00 but i'm sleepy. There is also way too much unfolded laundry.

J: My favorite JUICE is: CranApple- the kind you get on planes. It's the best part of the whole ride.

K: The best part of my KITCHEN is: The vase/decoration thing my mom bought for us.

L: The LAST person who visited my home was: Visiting Teachers?

M: The last piece of MAIL I recieved was: Probably bills- you know- the boring stuff.

N: My NEIGHBORS think I'm: the girl who wears the same thing EVERY DAY. You can't ignore these teal scrubs.

O: If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: a yogurt, broccoli, turkey meat, tortillas, milk, string cheese, ice cream sundae fudge, lettuce, peppers.


P: My last house PARTY was: We're not really "party people". Had family over to watch the Boise State vs. Virginia Tech game if that counts- we won by the way.

Q: A QUICK meal I like to fix is: Cereal- is that a meal even? Probably not, but it tends to be what I eat most often. Something super quick that probably counts as a real meal is Parmesan Tilapia. Yummy.


R: My favorite ROOM in the house is: my family room- comfy and open and GREEN.


S: The SHAMPOO I use is: Lots- Tresemme, Garnier Fructise, Herbal Essences- nothing too spendy.

T: My largest TELEVISION is: also our only television. It's a wedding gift from Bridger's father and step mom- used mostly to watch the Office or Sports in this house

U: UNDER my bed you will find: Anything and everything- tool kits, old binders/books from school, nothing exciting. With a small apartment you gotta maximize your space!

V: Last time I VACUUMED was: Sunday

W: Looking out my WINDOW I see: An ugly parking garage, some dead trees, and the giant apartment complex next to us.

X: I wish I had X-TRA: money, time, energy- that's all I want people.

Y: My YARD is: what yard? The one I dream of? It's got a pool and big tall trees my future kids can climb on an flowers a'plenty.

Z: ZZZZ My bed time is: Between 11:30 and 1:00- really gotta start working on that!

No comments: