Friday, November 30, 2012

Thankful

Bridger and I had such a fun Thanksgiving weekend.  Like usual, we forgot to take pictures. We never think to take them.  We split up the holiday between our families, and were so thankful when Sunday afternoon came around and we didn't have to drive back to Utah like in many years past!

Bridger and I really have so much to be thankful for this year.  We have been blessed with great jobs, great family close by, and we celebrated our 4th anniversary this year.  Life is good!  However, this year our greatest blessing of all is that we are expecting our first baby!

Baby Boy Booras will be joining our family in April!

Most of my close friends and family have known for quite some time, but now that I have passed the half way mark I may as well document it here :)


I am 21 weeks and counting!  Forgive the akward self photo... I had to lean back to get everything in the picture so the pooch is a little over-dramatic.... but definitely there!

We are so excited to welcome a little boy into our family.  Anyone who knows me knows what a planner I am, but finally it was as if he was saying "Okay Mom- Let me come NOW!"  because as soon as I was 100% ready to have a baby I was pregnant.

I had another ultrasound yesterday to confirm the gender again (it was our 5th ultrasound- there are some major perks of having Bridger's step-mom as our OB!) and to check out all the organs.  Everything looks healthy, and she did mention that he is looking to be a tall boy!  We were excited to finally be able to say that it's definitely a boy.  She has thought it was a boy since I was only 7 weeks along, when literally all I could see on the monitor was a blob!  Apparently I have so much umbilical cord blocking the view that she didn't want to give us a for sure answer, especially with what happened to Daniel and Sarah!  It will be so fun to have two little baby boys in the family now- they will be buds!    

After four years of marriage our lives are definitely about to change :)































3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Jordan!!!! That is so exciting!!! And you are adorable!

Rowbury Adventures said...

YAY!!!! I am SO happy for you.. and you are adorable pregnant! miss you

Grace said...

Yay for baby boys!