Dallan turned 17 yesterday-
It feels like little brothers should never grow up. I called Dallan for his birthday, and he was getting in the car, driving to the mall with his girlfriend. When did Dallan get old enough to drive himself to the mall, and with a girlfriend? It's such a weird feeling! Little brothers stay little. It's just how it works.
Dallan is so great- always so happy and most of the time can be found with a smile on his face (unless there is another incident with his driving!! HA! ) But seriously- the kid just always has that smile! Which means he usually has those asian eyes too :) just kidding- but he has always been called Smilin' Eyes. I have such great memories with Dallan- most of which involve us dancing together. In the car, in the house, at the family reunion for our lip sync to Mika's Grace Kelly. The best was when he busted out some Michael Jackson moves in one of our hotels in Italy this summer and as he did a little spin he ended up tripping and knocking the TV right into the wall. Almost knocked it to the ground! That's the Dallan I know and love. What else about Dallan... we've had some pretty great photo sessions- as seen in the pictures below! Also- he's pretty dang accident prone. Nobody can argue with that. I can recall so many occasions where he would spill an entire gallon of milk, and then a whole 2-liter of soda, and then turn around and run right into a tree. Close his car door right as his cell phone falls off his lap right into the closing door- these things just happen to him. But then again it's Dallan- and he always manages to have a good attitude about it. I love you bud- you're the best!


This is my favorite picture of Dallan.
I don't even know what pose he is doing
Love you bud!

No comments:
Post a Comment