Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Marley and Me

So- we went to the dollar movies this past weekend with Daniel and Sarah and saw the movie Marley and Me.  I've heard such mixed reviews- lots of people thought it was ridiculous and lots of people thought it was great.  I must say... I loved it!  I honestly don't know why people didn't.  I left the theater with the worst sore throat though from trying to hold back the tears!  Key word-- trying.  Totally cried.  Anyway- I was a big fan, make fun of me all you want but I am!  We left actually wanting a dog... Like that's gonna happen in a one bedroom apartment.  That's a joke!  Oh well... one day!  

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Jordan!! Hey you! Didn't know you were a blogger! I love it! Send me your e-mail and I'll send you an invite to our blog- paranoid private blogger, I am. Love ya!
samandfam@gmail
ps- Sam and I both cried at "Marley and Me". It reminded us of Cody and how Sam took him to be put down and then buried him at Grandma and Grandpa's. Seriously. Could. Not. Breath.