Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Little Case of A.D.D.

This summer it seems I have a case of Attention Deficit Disorder.
 
Maybe it's because of all the random and sporadic trips I've gone on that makes it hard to come back to reality. Maybe it's because the online class I'm taking makes me bored out of my mind. Maybe because I'm exhausted ALL THE TIME!  No matter the reason, I cannot focus for the life of me. 

I have to finish this online class before my beast of a semester comes- and as I look at the calendar and realize it's almost August, I also realize it is coming faster than I ever thought, or would want. But every time I sit down to study for the upcoming mid-term I need to take soon, I either fall asleep, find something else I "need" to do, or just zone out. Its awful!

This is my "HELP ME!" face.

It seriously feels like the more overwhelmed I get with all that is coming up and all I have to do makes me even less productive. Doesn't make any sense- I'm aware of this!

Back to the books I guess... until I find another excuse to preoccupy myself with that is. 

4 comments:

marthaj said...

You need Brain Gym! I know most folks think my ideas are just a little out there, but this one is worth starring down the critics and just being out with it. Brain Gym: It works! It changed the kind of student i am. Bring your books and get over here; i'll teach you. It doesn't have to be so hard. Call me (if i haven't called you already!)

Kathy said...

Hang in there baby! Business Grammar can suck the life right out of you I hear. At Least you aren't watching 35 baseball themed movies, right? Oh wait. Ummm, ya, Business Grammar is WAY worse. Oh, btw, LOVE the photo on the wall behind you! :) Love ya!

Denise said...

Hang in there Jordan! It's almost over. Maybe try the library and get out of your place so you find things to do to distract you?... Go luck girl. Love ya.

Bridger and Jordan Booras said...

You guys are all great! Good thing i've got such a fabulous family right?! So I took my mid-term yesterday for this online class- 96% baby! I cracked down. Love you guys!