Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I've Still Got It

The other night Bridger and I were playing the card game Speed. Those who know me well know that this is one game that I'm pretty dang good at. You could probably say I'm the champ.

Well if you know Bridger well you know that he can get pretty intense during games! He can seriously get into my head and turn me into a frazzled mess! He starts his trash talking and I can't concentrate. This REALLY makes me mad when he beats me at my own game! For family night we were having a Speed tournament and it was 10-10, so we were having a tie breaker. While Bridger was dealing the cards I was getting myself pumped up and was dancing to some tunes just to block out Bridger's intimidation.

Do you even need to know how this story ends? I totally won our tie breaker. But the funny part is this...

Bridger got this funny face and I started questioning what was up. I was expecting the usual, "You must have cheated!" or "That wasn't fair!" But I got a much different response. Turns out that while I was busy dancing away Bridger was dealing me more cards than he was dealing himself. Apparently I ended up with probably 10 more cards than he had.

And I still won.

Boo-yah. I've still got it!

1 comment: