Bridger and I just finished our 5 days of watching Brooklyn, Ellie, and Sofie. We had such a blast- but are exhausted to say the least. We sure were busy though! We didn't take pictures of everything, but here is what we did get!
We played...
We walked around like gangsters....
We rode bikes...
We stole bikes from children... and they didn't like it one bit!
We played in the dirt....
We decided to eat the dirt... yum!
We posed for tons of pictures...
I escaped... and had a birthday dinner with my cousins! Look at them all, they're way too beautiful! Love them! Thanks for organizing this Kinz!
We got in our swimsuits and washed my car. Love warm weather!
Classic picture... notice Ellie on the right picking her wedgie. Gotta love the swimsuit wedgies!
We got sprayed by water. There were some tears...
We hid in the car so it wouldn't happen again....
We looked way too cute for our own good!
We warmed up under the sunshine!
The sun sure made us thirsty....
And made us so tired too! This look just screams, "Please, just let me go to sleep!"
Anyway- despite the few mood swings (it is a house of 3 girls), throwing up in the car (see previous post), and a hose that we left on and flooded the yard (Oops...), it was such a fun time. They're such cute girls with so much spunk. I find myself laughing out loud the majority of the time at the things they say. My personal favorite was how Sofie- who is just learning how to talk, only those that are around her enough really know what she's saying- would say Bridger and Jordan. She can say Bridger perfectly clear, but my name somehow comes out as Nunnin. And I LOVE it. One day while she was in the basement she waddled up the stairs yelling "Nunnin! Nunnin! Nunnin!" When she finally got to the top and saw me, she ran as fast as she could, still yelling "Nunnin, Nunnin!" til she jumped into my lap. It was a total melt your heart moment for sure! Made me want to have one of my own for a second! Note the for a second part. This babysitting week was definitely enough work to help us realize that we need to soak up the stage of life we're in right now! I have the best of both worlds- I get to play with darling girls twice a week, and then go home to a quiet, clean place. Wonderful.
3 comments:
JORD--I didn't know you had a blog!! How fun! yay. I am so mad you didn't post the pic of the nub arm!! Think how mad Jess would be!:) You and Bridger might be the cutest couple ever! Love you!
when did you get this blog?!! How fun to keep track of you. I love how you're getting a dose of parenthood. You're such a natural! We need to do a cousins dinner at least once a month I think!! It was so fun to see you. Love ya!
Hey secret blogger! I'm so glad I found you! I miss you guys! I wish we could have seen each other again before we moved. You guys need to come to Cali and hang out with us. Love you!
Post a Comment